CRE in Digital Health – Promoting effective transfer of research outcomes into health policy or practice
Project-specific translational plans have been developed for each of the three CRE research programs.
In addition, the CRE uses several general strategies to ensure that the work program reflects the needs of its users, and is effectively disseminated:
- A translational program including a rapid response function, data, software and educational outputs, and publications.
- The involvement of end-users (including clinicians and consumers) and the wider community in the planning, implementation and uptake of the research program.
- Promoting the CRE’s activities to healthcare policy makers, the wider community and industry.
- Presentation at national and international conferences.
- Participation on working groups and contribution to the development of national roadmaps and capability plans.